Tuesday 13 March 2012

Fashion Tuesday #5

Przegląd rzeczy, które można znaleźć w moim ulubionym, internetowym sklepie, czyli w ModCloth! Znalazłam ich jakiś rok temu, jeszcze nic tam nie kupiłam, ale uwielbiam styl jaki sobą prezentują. W życiu nie widziałam tylu pięknych rzeczy w jednym miejscu xD

A short overview of things that you can find in my favourite, online shop- ModCloth! I found this shop about a year ago and although I haven't bought anything so far, I just love the style they represent. I really haven't seen so many beautiful pieces in one place in my entire life xD

Wszystkie zdjęcia pochodzą ze strony ModCloth./All photos via ModCloth.
Bow-town wedges


Playfully Polished dress

Black currant scones heels

Candy Connoisseur Coat

Clover the Top

Zest dressed cardigan

Knits a beautiful day Cardigan

Welcome to the night club Skirt

Bow peep Apron

Sailing school Dress

Fashionable Frontwoman Dress

xoxo,
Agnieszka

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...