Sunday 1 January 2012

Pin-curls

Pierwszy raz w życiu robiłam sobie pin-curls i muszę powiedzieć, że efekt był całkiem zadowalający. Mam nadzieje, że będzie mi się jeszcze chciało dopracować tą technikę falowania włosów :)

I was the first time that I have tried pin-curls and I have to admit that the final result was pretty good. I hope I'll find the strength to improve upon this hair-waving technique :)

W skrócie: wilgotne lub suche włosy zwija się w rulony w kierunku głowy, a następnie przypina się je wsuwkami i związuje chustą. Można je robić na wieczór i w nich spać lub też zrobić rano i cieszyć się falami/lokami na wieczór.

And the summary of the technique: roll pieces of wet or dry hair towards your head and then strap it with hair grip, and last, tie your pin-curls with headscarf. You can make pin-curls in the morning and enjoy your elegant hair-do in the evening or make them before going to sleep.

Oto krótki filmik prezentowany przez osobę, która ma w tym więcej doświadczenia niż ja:
Here's a short video by a person who has more experience in making pin-curls than I have:




I moja fryzura:
And here's my version:


xoxo,
Agnieszka

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...